A Ministry dedicated to preserving the truth and accuracy of the infallible Word of God.
|Especially For Men: "The integrity of the upright shall guide them:" Proverbs 11:3
Back to Men's Ministry Index
Mark Well Your Words
"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:37
- Proverbs 4:24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
- Proverbs 5:1-2 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
- Proverbs 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
- Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
- Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
- Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
- Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
- Proverbs 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
- Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
- Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.
- Proverbs 10:31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
- Proverbs 10:32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.
- Proverbs 11:9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
- Proverbs 11:11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- Proverbs 12:6 The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
- Proverbs 12:13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.
- Proverbs 12:14 A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.
- Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
- Proverbs 12:19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
- Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
- Proverbs 12:25 Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
- Proverbs 13:2 A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence.
- Proverbs 13:3 He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
- Proverbs 14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
- Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
- Proverbs 14:23 In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.
- Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
- Proverbs 15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
- Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
- Proverbs 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
- Proverbs 15:14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
- Proverbs 15:23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
- Proverbs 15:26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
- Proverbs 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- Proverbs 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.
- Proverbs 16:13 Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right.
- Proverbs 16:21 The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.
- Proverbs 16:23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.
- Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
- Proverbs 16:27 An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire.
- Proverbs 16:29-30 A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good. He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass.
- Proverbs 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.
- Proverbs 17:7 Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.
- Proverbs 17:20 He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: and he that hath a perverse tongue falleth into mischief.
- Proverbs 17:27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
- Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
- Proverbs 18:4 The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.
- Proverbs 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
- Proverbs 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
- Proverbs 18:8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
- Proverbs 18:20 A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
- Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
- Proverbs 19:1 Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
- Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
- Proverbs 19:28 An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.
- Proverbs 20:15 There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.
- Proverbs 20:19 He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.
- Proverbs 21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.
- Proverbs 21:23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.
- Proverbs 22:11 He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
- Proverbs 22:12 The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.
- Proverbs 22:17-18 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. For it is a pleasant thing if thou keep them within thee; they shall withal be fitted in thy lips.
- Proverbs 23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
- Proverbs 23:12 Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge.
- Proverbs 23:16 Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.
- Proverbs 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.
- Proverbs 24:28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
- Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
- Proverbs 25:15 By long forbearing is a prince persuaded, and a soft tongue breaketh the bone.
- Proverbs 25:23 The north wind driveth away rain: so doth an angry countenance a backbiting tongue.
- Proverbs 26:22 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
- Proverbs 26:23 Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.
- Proverbs 26:24-25 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; when he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
- Proverbs 26:28 A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
- Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
- Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- Proverbs 30:32 If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth.
- Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
Back to Top
|© 1999 The Old Time Gospel Ministry
"When to seek God has become life and to glorify God has become self, then you have truly found God."