Back to List Contents
A List of the Kings of Israel and Judah
The Kings of Israel (all wicked)
The Kings of Judah (8 were good)
Azariah (Uzziah) (Good)
List of the Judges in Israel
These Minor Judges were:
1. Shamgar 3:31
2. Tola 10:1-2
3. Jair 10:3-5
4. Ibzan 12:8-10
5. Elon 12:11-12
6. Abdon 12:13-15
The other Judges are viewed in greater detail in the Book of Judges:
1. Othniel 3:7-11 a nephew of Caleb, deliverered Israel from the Mesopotamians.
2. Ehud 3:12-30 was lefthanded and killed Eglon, king of Moab.
3. Jephthah 11:1--12:7 was a harlot's son who defeated the Amorites.
4. Gideon 6:11-8:35 led 300 Israelites to defeat the entire army of the Midianites.
5. Samson 13:1--16:31 delivered Israel from the Philistines. Known for his great strength.
6. Deborah 4:1--5:31 urged Barak to attack the mighty army of the Canaanites.